Anna Grillo is a Transforming Well-Being Mentor & Educator who combines
her Corporate HR knowledge and experience with the wellness practices of
Kinesiology and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT/Tapping). Her focus is to
help people reconnect with their true self.
Anna helps people to overcome stress and overwhelm through the transformative well-being practices of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique/Tapping) and Kinesiology. This is combined with HR experience in the professional services sector. Anna provides 1:1 coaching, workshops, e-products, and speaking engagements.
Reconnect with your true self.
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
- Diploma (Kinesiology)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT/Tapping) Practitioner
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Accredited Practitioner
- Twenty8 Health & Lifestyle Educator
- Cert IV Workplace Training & Assessment