At the basis of what we offer is well-being through professional development, wrapped up in personal need.
Our specially designed learning and support methodology helps maximise the information, knowledge, skill, experience through the support and services we provide.
Our learning approach helps finish your module faster and you get to measure how you actually improved
We’ve designed the learning experience to be just that – an experience – enabling quicker, more easeful and embodied learning. This encourages you to finish the Module, as well as gain evidence and satisfaction with measurable growth and skills.
As part of our learning and support methodology, the elements of experience we provide include consuming, embodying and implementing information to become knowledge that enables long-term transformation, change and positive impact.
A key aspect of delivering on our social mission is to ensure that you are able to gain evidence from their investment of money, time or energy as effort from interacting with your work or with you directly. This is gained through our learning and support methodology.
We call this gain Lived Evidence.
We create long-term change and positive impact through a number of measures:
- well-beingMetrics™ – is a proprietary designed diagnostic system to measure well-being growth, transformation and positive impact through a diagnostic at the start and end of each Module and any big life events.
- Module – designed for on-demand learning and support and to address mixed learning styles, our Modules have been devised to support the well-beingMetrics™ diagnostic system.
- Shared Care Client Notes – any 1:1 sessions booked via WE-Being with any creator are captured (with your permsision) to privide a much more holistic client experience.
- Experiment – to encourage implementation, measurement through observation and after several Experiments, the creation of a ‘Practice’.
- Practice – is a flow of work, purposeful action or skill you incorporate into daily business and personal lives to support business growth and well-being. You are encouraged to develop ‘your way’ or In Spiritus – to be inspired with your Practices and how to incorporate them to build vitality and awareness.
- Theory of Change – a statement to help set the intent of the positive impact they wish to create in their business and life and is used as another aspect of measurement.
- Practice – is a flow of work, purposeful action or skill to incorporate into business and personal lives to support our business growth and well-being. Much like yoga, meditation or mindfulness may become a practice of these skills. We encourage you to find ‘your way’ or In Spiritus – to be inspired with Practices and how to incorporate them into vitality and awareness.
- Theory of Change – a statement we encourage to craft before undertaking a Module. This helps to set the intent of the positive impact you wish to create in your business and life.
Further Client Support
- Learning and Support Community options:
- Tag-a-Creator (you!) for Q+A
- Check-In Module threads
- Peer-Buddy Up accountability
- Upgrade Support:
- 1:1 with Creators
- Creator led Workshops – coming soon
- weConnect – live in-person sessions
- weCowork – on-demand coworking membership
- Artificial Intelligence support (coming feature)
- Email Automation follow-up
- Retargeted Module related prompts