At the basis of what we offer is well-being through professional development, wrapped up in personal need.
WE-Being’s Way is a learning approach and methodology and is the most easeful way to implement, integrate and settle into your newly acquired skill, knowledge, learnings and wisdom.
Our learning approach helps finish your module faster and you get to measure how you actually improved, giving you evidence of your transformation.
Why WE-Being’s Way?
WE-Being’s Way is our specially designed learning and support methodology helps maximise information, knowledge, skill and experience through the support and services we provide.
We’ve designed the learning experience to be just that – an experience – enabling quicker, more easeful and embodied learning. This encourages you to finish the Module in a supportive community environment, as well as gain evidence and satisfaction with measurable growth and skills.
As part of our learning and support methodology, the elements of experience we provide include consuming, embodying and implementing information to become knowledge that enables long-term transformation, change and positive impact.
A key aspect of delivering on our social mission is to ensure that you are able to gain evidence from their investment of money, time or energy as effort from interacting with your work or with you directly. This is gained through our learning and support methodology.
We call this gain Lived Evidence.
We create long-term change and positive impact through a number of measures:
5 Parts of Lived Experience Methodology™
- Diagnostic – WE-Being well-beingMetrics™ – is a proprietary designed diagnostic system to measure your well-being growth, transformation and positive impact which we encourage you to take at the start and end of each Upskill Module, as well as when you feel you have experienced a catalyst event in your life. Like after a big ah-ha moment or life event – birth, death, marriage, divorce, redundancy or if you or a loved one is having health issues. (Release date for well-beingMetrics™ is set for July 2020).
- Change Statement – a statement we encourage you to craft before undertaking a Module. This helps to set the intent of the positive impact you wish to create in your life and is used as another aspect of measurement. Some clients may like to consider this their intention or goal for which they are taking purposeful action with and towards.
- Module – designed for on-demand learning and support and to address mixed learning styles, our Modules have been devised to support your needs identified in the well-beingMetrics™ diagnostic system.
- Experiment – to encourage implementation, measurement through observation and after several Experiments, the creation of a ‘Practice’.
- Reflection – hindsight is 20:20. Taking time to consider the outcomes objectively from your experience helps to settle into designing your practice.
- Practice – is a flow of work, purposeful action or skill you incorporate into your daily work and personal life to support your business growth and well-being. Much like yoga, meditation or mindfulness may become a practice of these skills. We encourage you to develop ‘your way’ or In Spiritus – to be inspired with your Practices and the way you incorporate them into your life to build vitality and awareness.
- Shared Care Client Notes – any 1:1 sessions booked via WE-Being with any creator are noted (with your permission) to provide a more holistic client experience.
Further Client Support
Learning and Support Community options:
- Dedicated Community Manager
- Tag-a-Creator for Q+A
- Check-In Module threads
- Peer-Buddy Up accountability
- Rosie our Concierge and Business Counsellor Artificial Intelligence support robot
- Email follow-up
- Module lag accountability prompts
- Upgrade Support:
- 1:1 with Creators
- Creator led Workshops – coming soon
- weCowork – on-demand coworking membership
- I want to…
- feel, be, do, have
- Assumption/ Hypothesis:
- It’s possible for…/ There is potential to…/ My highest potential is…/ I’m ready to see that…
- Change statement:
- Move from A : B while C.
- This might look like for me to… a, b, c etc
- How I’ll measure this experiment
- Ways I can observe this experience
- This gives me an evidence based experience
- Record your results as observations – without judgement or comprehensive conclusion